Last updated: July 13, 2023
2. Your Account and Obligations
When you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
4. Access to the Site
We will do our utmost to ensure that the availability of the Site will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed.
5. Your Conduct
You must not use the website in any way that causes or is likely to cause, the Site or access to it to be interrupted, damaged, or impaired in any way. You understand that you are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the Site for lawful purposes only.
6. Copyright and Database Rights
All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and software, is the property of Skrots. The compilation of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of Skrots.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.
8. Changes to the Terms of Service
We reserve the right to make changes to the Site, policies, and these Terms of Service at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Terms of Service in force at the time that you use the Site.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Terms of Service, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Deletion Instructions for Skrots
If you wish to request the deletion of your personal data held by Skrots, please follow the instructions below:
- Email Request: Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Data Deletion Request”. In the body of the email, include your full name and the email address associated with your account. Please also include a clear statement that you are requesting the deletion of your personal data.
- Verification: Once we receive your request, we will send a confirmation email to the address associated with your account. You will need to respond to this email to confirm your data deletion request. This step is necessary to ensure that the request is genuine and to prevent unauthorized requests.
- Processing Your Request: After we receive your confirmation, we will process your data deletion request. Please note that this process may take some time, but we will endeavor to complete it as quickly as possible.
- Confirmation of Deletion: Once your personal data has been deleted, we will send you a confirmation email. Please note that after your data is deleted, you will no longer be able to access any services associated with your account.
Please note that in some cases, we may not be able to delete all of your data due to legal obligations or other reasons. If this is the case, we will inform you of the reasons why some data cannot be deleted.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.